Do you have a lot of staff changes? Does your auditor require staff to be trained on a number of subjects before you deploy them? Do you not have time to wait for the annual HACCP training sessions? Then our HACCP e-learning is the perfect solution
The latest generation of HACCP E-learning tools
In addition to our in-company group training courses, we also offers the possibility to train your staff online through various e-learning possibilities.
The advantages of e-learning
- Trainings where and when you want at your location or at home on the PC
- Meeting requirements quickly and efficiently
- A high level of knowledge among your employees
- New staff immediately up to date
- Based on effective Danish spoken film material
- Including review, inspection and reporting
- Some e-learnings are also available in English, Polish and Dutch
- Customization possible!
We offers you a choice of different E-learning modules:
Food Safety and Hygiene
- Examples of damage caused by contamination
- What are microorganisms?
- Where do they occur?
- Growth of microorganisms
- Influence of temperature: heating
- Prevention of contamination with foreign parts and substances
- Hygiene rules
- Tidiness and cleanliness
- What is food safety and what are CCPs?
- Check and register
- Metal detection
- Summary and conclusion
- Introduction: Consequences of allergen contamination.
- An allergic reaction, what is it?
- What forms of food hypersensitivity are there?
- What foods can cause allergies?
- How much is needed for an allergic reaction?
- Such an allergy is annoying! But what does that have to do with us?
- What is your role in this.
- Introduction Food Defense
- Comparison with HACCP
- Explanation of the concept of food defense
- Relationship with IFS / BRC / customer
- What is your role in this?
- Access control
- Dangerous chemicals
- Suspicious behaviour
- Loading and unloading
- Closing equipment
- Burglary / Theft
- Computer break-in
- What is food fraud?
- Why there is food fraud
- What are the consequences of food fraud?
- How to recognise the signs of food fraud
- How to act if you think there is food fraud